Friday, December 25, 2009

pleasepleaseplease



i had training yesterday. i woke up at 6am and found brother using bathroom. so yeah, i waited til 6.15am but still he havent come out of the bathroom! and i had to leave by 6.30am! i knocked the door like as if there's no tomorrow. he came out at 6.25am! wtf! i had to rush myself. i felt like i had a marathon early in the morning at home. hahaha! dad was like "Slow down slow down. read prayers!" i was like " huh? no time! omg!!!!" hahaha! so brother felt guilty and innocent at one corner. asshole! i got so angry and rushed off at 6.40am. i combed my hair at my house door. haha pathetic much!

so just a few minutes ago, brother gave me 10 bucks. he knows that i was still angry with him so he gave me some bucks to cool me down. haha he knows that i love money. haha! so yeah, im okay with him already. bahahaha! i will be saving the 10 bucks for paramore concert. i still have 98 bucks to go. homggggggggg!!! still a long way to go. guess what? i just rejected dad's offer. he wants to buy for me a levi's jeans but i rejected. i told him that the money can be use for paramore concert. seeeeee! for the sake of watching paramore, i have to reject almost everything! but i really need that jeans! fml! and my prepaid left nothing. fml again!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home