Saturday, January 9, 2010

sec 1 orientation week

WARNING!!!!! this will be a very long post! endure if u can. dont read if u cant ;)


i have been pretty busy for the past one week. thats because im the camp leader for sec 1 orientation week. i am allocated to class 1N3 with alisa, faisal, jessica, pei qi, kah fai and isaac. awesome people! basically, i have been taking the class most cause of my loudest voice? ya thats what Jessica told me. so, im always saying the "N3 OIII!!!" and "N3 GIVE ME ONE SILENT CLAP" hahahah!

friday which was yesterday was the campfire night. for the whole day, i didnt enter my class. but i feel bad cause i missed out ALOT of lessons for the past one week. me and the other camp leaders had to practise the class cheer and also campfire songs. i should say my class is the best class i ever seen.

then i had to leave the class for awhile for my performance! my unarmed combat performance. the performace went AWESOME! my dream came true! actually, my dream was to do a somersault over somebody since young and i did it! the sec 1s went "woahhhhh" for our performance. so most probably, more sec 1s will join npcc! wuuhuuu!

after that, went to the hall to get back to my class. i got non-stop comments from them. hahaha, so cute *_* after that head to the canteen for their lunch while some malay boys went to the mosque. i got to know that Thinesh converted to Muslim, NOT! HAAHAHHA!

some of the leaders had to go to some poly for open house. me, faisal and afi left the class for awhile and we started joking around outside class. guess what we so. we dance to MJ moves, sang fireflies, human, meet me halfway and more and we also practise how to jeleng(roll eyes). i got to know that some guys cannot roll their eyes like how girls do. so i thought the two boys how to. and ended up giving me a stare. hahahhaha!!! faisal's stare is a killer. hahaha!!!

after that was dinner. i fell sick during dinner cause i didnt eat lunch. i was confident im gonna survive the whole day without eating lunch. and somemore i was feeling cold. i was desperate for a jacket at that point of time. straight away i took my dinner and so, i felt much better and able to carry on. thanks to somebody n_n haha! adibah told me something which was shocking. haiyoooo, guyssss.... stay cool my waterbuddy!

then its campfire! actually, i skipped alot. so, campfire was AWESOME!!! everyone was hyper active! camp leaders and facilitators danced to the song jai ho and sang alot of songs. although my class didnt win ther cheer competition, we were happy about the campfire night! haha! best night ever man!

blah blah blah. after that, went to macd to slack till 10.30pm. dad wanted to pick me up so i asked dad to fetch adibah home too. me, adibah, faisal, muhaimin and riyaas slacked outside macd and played with the air-con machine outside. hahahha! damn funny man! then we play around with the "eh ah eh ah" hahaha! dad reached and high five each other. so yeah, thats all. a long post wasnt it? hahha! this is specailly for somebody. hahhaha! okay sorry for this. im gonna miss last week alot. bye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home