Tuesday, January 12, 2010

lethargic

sorry i got no new pictures to put up =/

Last monday was the GCE O LEVEL results. i was there at the hall to watch some tears and joy. mrs sia gave them such a long speech, which includes mrs tan's speech too. alot of things happened. alot of joy, alot of tears. well guys, whatever you got, still there's a step for you to take =) to be honest, i loved monday, idk why :P

so today, school was a-okay. PE lesson is very fun for me although all we did is running. haha! we had a 1.6km run outside school. it starts from school to bukit view pri sch to BB ITE to a condo to keming pri sch then back to BB ITE to bukit view pri sch then back to school. i was so confident today about running. i ran alone for a moment then Ismail came beside me, running with me all the way. he gave me motivational words and "push" me to sprint, which i didnt. and guess what? im the first girl to finished the run. it took me 10 mins 54 sec to finished. so proud! haha -.- dots.....

recess was a hella for me and amanda. thanks to riyaas for the snake bite/pinch on our shoulders. i swear it hurts and you cant feel your shoulders for a few moments. oh god, it still hurts now. boohoo =( i failed my first test of 2010. i swear im fucking sad. its because i dont know anything about maths now. i skipped alot of lessons cause of sec 1 orientation week. urgh!!! i feel so left out =(

oh ya! my sister is getting engage next month! oh shit! so fast? we have lots to prepare and its during my common test week. oh goddddd~~~~....~~~~~ goodluck to me (Y)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home